Share your voice and help shape library services
The Library Student Advisory Committee (LSAC) is a group that promotes communication and collaboration among students and library staff. The Committee meets once a quarter via Zoom and students from all schools and programs are welcome to join at any time.
Who is on the Committee?
- Students from UCSF schools and programs
- UCSF Library staff members
Interested in joining? Contact us to get started.
What would I gain from the experience?
- You will be an influencing voice shaping library services and spaces to meet student needs and expectations.
- Participation can provide connections for future references and be an opportunity to meet new people across the UCSF community.
What is expected of members?
- Providing advice and feedback on library policies, services, and spaces
- Sharing ideas and input on the design and implementation of library services
- Sharing insights into student study, research, and library use habits
- Helping communicate information about library services and resources to the student community
For more on LSAC and how to get involved, visit our wiki.